Fax: (816) 649-5015
401 B East Grand Ave.
Cameron, Missouri 64429
2019 Pastor & PPR Evaluations
posted on March 13
It is pastoral evaluation time! Outlined below is more information about evaluations, signups and deadlines. Please read carefully.
Purpose of Evaluations:
Per BOD ¶ 349.1 “Evaluation is a continuous process for formation in servant ministry and servant leadership that must take place in a spirit of understanding and acceptance. Evaluation serves as a process for pastors to assess their effectiveness in ministry and to discern God's call to continue in ministry. For clergy serving local churches, the district superintendent, in consultation with the pastor-parish relations committee, will evaluate annually each clergy’s effectiveness for ministry, using criteria, processes, and training developed by the Cabinet and the Board of Ordained Ministry.”
Full-time Evaluation paperwork is due to the District office by April 22.
Part-time Evaluation paperwork is due to the District office by May 1.
Signup for Evaluation with DS:
- Full-time Senior Pastors: Click Here
- Part-time Pastors (Not associates): Click Here
- Associates will not need to meet with DS, unless they request it.
- All Churches receiving a new pastor this summer do not need to fill out an evaluation form.
- All Pastors who are retiring, moving out of, or moving into new appointments in the district do not need to fill out an evaluation form.