2020 Charge Conference
posted on July 28
Schedule & Registration:
In taking precautions to keep everyone safe and healthy this charge conference season, the Northwest District is moving our fall cluster charge conferences online through a virtual platform. We have several dates and times available list below and registration will be required to attend, see details below.
- Thursday, October 1st at 4:00 PM (Session Full)
- Sunday, October 4th at 2:00 PM, 4:00 PM or 6:00 PM (All Sessions Full)
- Monday, October 5th at 6:00 PM (Session Full)
- Thursday, October 8th at 12:00 PM or 6:00 PM
- Sunday, October 11th at 4:00 PM (Session Full)
- Monday, October 12th at 6:00 PM
Have lots of questions about virtual Charge Conference? Watch this video.
Virtual Charge Conference from Northwest District UMC on Vimeo.
How to Register? The pastor can register themselves and voting lay member(s) using the registration button below or each person can register individually. We need an email addresses for each person that will be voting, as each person will need to be on their own device (phone, tablet or computer) to cast their votes.
What do you need to attend charge conference? All paperwork needs to be signed and submitted to the Northwest District office by September 14th. All clergy and laity attending the virtual charge conference need a copy of all the paperwork in front of them in order to vote.
Forms:Below are links to view charge conference forms:
- 2020 Charge Conference Checklist
- 2021 Lay Supply Pastor Support
- Local Church Officers for Election (Nominations Sheet)
- Officer Contact Information
- 2020 Report of Board of Trustees
- Care of Members Report
- 2020 Lay Servant Annual Report
- Pastor Parish Relations Committee Report
- Retired Clergy Report
- Deacon Annual Report
- Extension Ministry Annual Report
- Leave and Honorable Location Annual Report
- Simplified Structure forms are available only by request. Please email (email@example.com) if you need the form.
- 2021 Full-Time Pastoral Support Form - Multiple Churches (New Form Now Available)
- 2021 Full-Time Pastoral Support Form - Single Church (New Form Now Available)
- 2021 Part-Time Pastoral Support Form - Multiple Churches
- 2021 Part-Time Pastoral Support Form - Single Church
- 2021 Salary & Compensation Minimums
Training:Check out the recording of the 2020 Charge Conference Paperwork Webinar: Click Here
Need Additional Help? Set up a time for virtual appointment, call or email us to schedule! Morgan (816-649-5028 – firstname.lastname@example.org) or Megan (816-832-3599 – email@example.com).