2020 Charge Conference
posted on June 25
Charge Conference Season will be quickly approaching, and we want to make sure you have all the information needed to start working on the paperwork now.
- We are working on finalizing the schedule now. Once announced, every church needs to select which date and location they prefer to attend (we are not assigning them).
- We are scheduling more locations this year in order to take the appropriate precautions with COVID-19.
- Below are links to view charge conference forms:
- 2020 Charge Conference Checklist
- 2021 Lay Supply Pastor Support
- Local Church Officers for Election (Nominations Sheet)
- Officer Contact Information
- 2020 Report of Board of Trustees
- Care of Members Report
- 2020 Lay Servant Annual Report
- Pastor Parish Relations Committee Report
- Retired Clergy Report
- Deacon Annual Report
- Extension Ministry Annual Report
- Leave and Honorable Location Annual Report
- Pastoral Support Forms are not available for download yet, but all other forms are available.
- Simplified Structure forms are available only by request. Please email us if you need the form.
- Please keep in mind that all completed and signed charge conference forms need to be mailed, faxed, or emailed to the district office by Monday, September 14, 2020.
- If they are not, you will need to reschedule at the convenience of the District Superintendent.