Festival of Sharing - NW District Challenge
posted on June 02
Festival of Sharing Annual Conference CollectionsEven though we are not gathering this weekend at Annual Conference, the collection of the Festival of Sharing District Challenge items has been changed. The District office will host a non-contact drop off site July 6-9th where churches can bring their collected 2-pack of razors.
- New Razors (2 pack) that are still in the original packaging.
- July 6-9, 2020 - 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Bin outside the Northwest District Office, 401B East Grand Ave., Cameron, MO
- Wash or sanitize hands before and after touching items.
- Practice social distancing.
- Wear a mask at all times while on site.
- Please only take hygiene items at this time and limit the time you are on site to increase safety and efficiency.