Fax: (816) 649-5015
401 B East Grand Ave.
Cameron, Missouri 64429
Job Opening: Director of Childhood Learning Center
posted on June 19
Director of Childhood Learning Center: Hamilton United Methodist Church (Hamilton MO)
We are looking for a Christ centered person to help launch an expanding childhood program in Hamilton MO. The Program Director must have a team like attitude and passion for God’s mission and ministry with children and families. He/she will work in collaboration with the Assistant Director, Lead Teachers, Staff, Pastor, Church Treasure and Administrative Board to ensure successful operational management, including curriculum development, lesson planning, supervision, and management of full and part time employees. Experience or knowledge of the Missouri Division of Health and Senior Services, as well as the Child and Senior Food Program is helpful.
The successful candidate will have:
- Christian faith and love for children
- Bachelor’s degree or CDA certification
- Understanding of Growth & Development for Children
- Proven experience working with children and families
- Leadership and organizational skills
- High sense of Responsibility and motivation
- Flexible and Team oriented
- Excellent Time Management and Problem-Solving Skills, Personnel Management and Conflict Resolution
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Maintain professional conduct and attitudes in working with parents and staff as well as with visitors and the general public.
- Maintain strict child and parent confidentiality.
- Acceptable background checks and health screenings
- CPR/First Aid certification
- Safe Sanctuary certification
FULL JOB DESCRIPTION AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST
Send a resume to Pastor Jennifer Klein, 104 W. Samuel St., Hamilton, MO. 64644 or email to email@example.com.