MUMF's "Financial Peace University For Pastors"
posted on January 06
The Missouri UM Foundation is responding to the request by clergy to have their own place to discuss and learn about healthy personal finance by bringing pastors from different denominations together for a clergy-only FPU program.
FPU classes are:
- On-line through a video previewed during the week and a Zoom class gathering
- Mondays at either 8:30am or 8pm, starting January 25th
- Provide an opportunity to learn how to handle money that applies Biblical wisdom
- Lead by Foundation representatives Chris Bouchard and Rev Laura Murphy
- FREE to Missouri United Methodist pastors and their spouse because of the generous support of MUMF, C2FM and the Lilly Endowment, Inc.