Job Opening- District Administrative Assistant- North Central District
posted on May 16
We are looking for a responsible Administrative Assistant to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. The duties of the Administrative Assistant include providing support to our managers and employees, assisting in daily office needs, and managing our company’s general administrative activities. Administrative Assistant responsibilities include making travel and meeting arrangements, preparing reports, and maintaining appropriate filing systems. The ideal candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills and be able to organize their work using tools, like MS Excel and office equipment. If you have previous experience as a Secretary or Executive administrative assistant and familiarity with our industry, we’d like to meet you. Ultimately, a successful Admin Assistant should ensure the efficient and smooth day-to-day operation of our office. The North Central office supports a strong faith commitment to spreading the gospel of Jesus Christ.
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Organize and schedule appointments
- Plan meetings and take detailed minutes
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes, and forms
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures
- Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers
- Maintain contact lists
- Book travel arrangements
- Submit and reconcile expense reports
- Provide general support to visitors
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients
- Liaise with executive and senior administrative assistants to handle requests and queries from senior managers
- Proven experience as an administrative assistant or office admin assistant
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- An associate college diploma or equivalent is required. Experience in the field of administration through employment or other related experience or combination thereof is preferred.
- Professional certification (PAUMCS) is required at the time of hire or a willingness to complete the certification requirements. The Continuing Education budget includes financial resources to complete or maintain certification.
The North Central District Administrative Assistant is a 32-hour position with a stipend for health insurance, pension, and continuing education.
Here is the link
Columbia, MO 65202