Year-end Statistics & Apportionments
posted on November 16
Data entry for your 2021 year-end reports will reflect a similar format as last year, see link below for more information. PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!! We understand that it takes time and patience to submit year-end reports and we are here to help!
- NEED HELP!Check out the printed forms, webinars (included new table webinar) and FAQ sheet:
- 2020 Northwest District Year-end Report Statistic Training
- Have a preschool? Video on entering expenses properly for 2021.
- PDF of Tables for printing (Ignore the dates. These are the tables to use since the General Conference didn't meet in 2020)
- FAQ Document that goes through each table with tips on entering information.
- Here is the link to enter stats online (opens December 27): https://umcdata.net/MissionConnect/Public/MCWebApps/Statistics/#/index.html?conf=MO
- Logins are the same as last year: Church's GCFA number is the username and Conference church number is the password.
- Tuesday, January 18 is the deadline for submission of Year-end Reports
Below are the deadlines for 2021 apportionment totals. The district office has emailed and mailed out 2022 apportionment amounts and will be sending out statements in January. If you have any questions please contact the district or conference office.
2021 Conference apportionments are due by January 10th
Mailing Address: Finance Department, 3601 Amron Court, Columbia, MO 65202
2021 District apportionments are due by January 4th
Mailing Address: Northwest District, 401B East Grand Ave., Cameron, MO 64429